Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance
Multi-Day Rafting/Hiking/Fishing Adventures & 1 Day Fishing :
In order to make sure that we remain a viable business into the future, we have our cancellation policy in place to protect our business and your vacation investment.
Please review our suggestion to purchase Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance as most companies are time sensitive to your initial deposit. You will have 21 days from the date of your initial deposit to purchase trip insurance.
CANCELLATIONS: Should you have to cancel your Rogue River Adventure with us or if situations make it impossible for us to perform the trip due to reasons beyond our control, all deposits are non-refundable. Final balance payments are also non-refundable. Alternate guests are welcome. All guests making reservations for travel are strongly encouraged to purchase CFAR (Cancel for any reason) Travel Insurance to protect your investment and ours.
On The Rogue River, trip capacity is strictly regulated by law, and your reservation may mean we cannot sell space to others. Because of this, we do not offer refunds for any reason, including a pandemic; therefore, travel insurance is strongly recommended. It will reimburse you if you make a cancellation because of, but not limited to illness, injury, smoke, natural fire, flood, or other acts of nature. In addition, it will reimburse up to 75% of your trip cost under the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) policy, if your trip is cancelled due to Oregon State mandated restrictions such as a pandemic or situations that make it impossible for us to perform the trip due to reasons beyond our control.
Should you decide to not purchase CFAR trip insurance, please know there will be no refund nor credit given, nor will your trip be transferable to another year if you cancel your trip or should we be unable to perform the trip for reasons beyond our control.
No cash refunds will be issued for any reason whatsoever.
Please understand there will be no exceptions to our policy.
Most trip insurance companies are time-sensitive to your initial deposit in this case 21 days.
For more information, please see the link below.
Travel Insured International: https://www.travelinsured.com/
Travel Insured Coronavirus FAQ’s link: https://www.travelinsured.com/news-resources/current-events/2020/02/27/coronavirus-faqs
Note though, that if you cannot come, you are welcome to find a friend to replace you. CFAR Trip Insurance estimates about 8-9% of your trip cost. Kids 17 and under are priced at a significantly reduced rate.
Multi-Day Rafting/Hiking/Fishing & 1 Day Fishing Adventures
- A deposit of 50% will hold your space for any of our many multi-day adventures.
- Cancellations: We strongly recommend the purchase of Cancel For Any Reason trip cancellation and interruption insurance.
- Deposits and final payments will not be refunded for any reason including forest fires, medical emergencies, property disasters, work-related issues, pandemic related issues, state mandated closures and mandated restrictions.
- A minimum of two guests is required to book any multi-day rafting/hiking/fishing trip. One exception: Middle Rogue fishing trips & 1 day fishing can be booked single occupancy.
- All registration forms and our updated release of liability form, must be completed using your personal guest account link to manage your reservation online. All requested forms must be completed at least 14 days prior to arrival. Failure to complete the forms online using the guest account link in the requested time could result in cancellation and forfeit of all deposits made. The guest account link can be found in your trip confirmation email.
Day Rafting Trips:
- Trip payment in full is required to hold your space for your rafting day trip package.
- SINGLE DAY RAFTING TRIPS: Cancellations outside of 7 days are required to receive a refund minus a 3% processing fee. Cancellations inside the 7 day window of reservation, no refund will be issued.
- A minimum of two guests is required to book a day rafting trip.
- All registration forms and release of liability form, must be completed using your personal guest account link to manage your reservation online. All requested forms must be completed at least 14 days prior to arrival. Failure to complete the forms online using the guest account link in the requested time could result in cancellation and forfeit of all deposits made. The guest account link can be found in your trip confirmation email.
Foster Bar Car Shuttles:
Full payment is due upon booking. No refund will be given within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time. Outside of 24 hours, you are eligible for a refund minus a 3% processing fee.
Deluxe Raft Rental Package (3- day minimum) Cancellation Policy:
On multi-day rentals, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Final balance is due 15 days prior to the start of rental. If the rental is cancelled 15 days prior to launch date a refund will be issued minus a 3% processing fee. If a cancellation occurs inside of the 15 day window prior to rental start date, no refund will be issued.