Where is the best place to stay the night before the trip?
Morrisons Lodge is a great place to prepare and launch for your trip. It offers riverside cabins, secluded townhomes, and cozy lodge rooms. A gourmet 4-course dinner is available in the evenings, and a country-style buffet breakfast is available before your trip in the morning.
- Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Lodge: (800) 826-1963 (about $150) – Morrisons Lodge
Other Lodging Options
- Weasku Inn (541) 471-8000 (about $195) – www.weasku.com
- Double Tree Guest Ranch (541) 416-0120 (about $145) – www.doubletree-ranch.com
- The Lodge at Riverside (541) 955-0600 (about $175) – www.thelodgeatriverside.com
- Riverside Inn (541) 476-6873 (about $145) – www.riverside-inn.com
- Holiday Inn Express (541) 471-6144 (about $160) – www.hiexpress.com
Indian Mary, Griffin Park, and Almeda Park all take reservations. For reservations call 1-800-452-5687 or visit www.reserveamerica.com